Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Wedding Bows

We had a wedding shower for a girl at work today and something hit me! (let me preface these next statements with 'I'm only kidding, I'm not this superstitious!') As she was opening her presents she kept leaving the bows on and someone made a comment. Her reply was, "Someone said that for every bow you break, that's how many children you'll have...and I don't want any!" And I realized, I never broke any bows. That's my problem, haha! I vividly remember being very proud that out of all my showers I never once broke a bow. Now I'm thinking I wish I would've broken them all! :) So I have a box of old wedding stuff in my attic and my mom made me a bouquet for the rehearsal out of some of the bows off of the gifts. I'm thinking I may need to go dig it out and tear up a few of them tonight. At least it might be a little therapeutic!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Rollins

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers