Thursday, May 3, 2012

More Tests

I woke up Tuesday morning with a stabbing pain in my lower back. As the day went on it began to radiate across my stomach and lower into my pelvic area. Wednesday morning it was still there, but had spread to pretty much my entire lower abdomen so I decided to call my doc, just the regular one and not my OB. He sent me to get an ultrasound. His two possible diagnoses were kidney stones (they found a good amount of blood in my urine) or an ovarian cyst that ruptured. Of course today I kept my phone on and felt like a school girl waiting for a boy to call as I waited not so patiently for the results. They found a cyst that appeared to be larger than the others and may be rupturing. Great. I also have to go back in 6 weeks for another ultrasound to make sure it's not getting larger. And in the meantime there is really nothing to do for pain except take some Motrin. We also got to take a semen sample to the lab yesterday for analysis. That was a fun experience, haha. And I'm a little worried because it didn't look like a whole lot in the cup. Hmmm? And it'd been over 72 hours since we'd had sex, so I don't know, maybe it's normal. I guess I'll find out in a few days...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Rollins

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers