Sunday, April 22, 2012

0 for 3

So far this year I've taken 3 pregnancy tests, including one today just to make sure since my period was so weird, and they've all been negative. BUT I'm not losing hope! This morning at church my preacher gave a message about Jesus's apparent indifference (which by the way I think came straight from God, to my preacher, for ME to hear)and how things will happen in His time, for His purpose, and for His glory. Encouraging and true words that I needed to hear. And he, my preacher, said something this morning that really stuck with me. I need to get the focus off of praying for what I want to happen and start praising Him for what He is doing and will do in my life. Eventhough it's been 13 months since we first started trying for a baby, I am looking foward to see what the next 13 months and beyond have in store for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Rollins

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers