Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Psalm 23

"The Lord is my shepherd;I shall not want." This is the verse that I just got in the mail, from our little boy in Brazil. (We started sponsoring him through Compassion International about a month ago, so I call him 'ours', but really we help him financially and spiritually through prayer.) But I found it amazing that he would send me this verse, because it's how I should be living my life everyday. Knowing that the Lord is my shepherd and that He'll lead me through ALL things! Yes I may go through hard times and yes I may cry and be confused and ask why, but it all comes back to the fact that God is taking care of me every step of the way. God used this little 6 year old boy in Brazil to remind me of that, so how can I not trust in Him and know that He is all-powerful? It's just another reminder that He loves me, cares for me, walks with me, and has my life planned perfectly. "Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life; and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Rollins

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers