Monday, May 7, 2012

62 Million

Whoo hoo! That's the number of sperm my husband had when his analysis was done (a little personal I know, but I'm excited). They said everything else looked fine to, levels and what not. I cried tears of joy and relief. Well, actually I sobbed. In fact when I called Jonathan he thought the results were bad because I was crying. Haha, well it wasn't funny to him. I probably could've waited until my emotions calmed down, but I was just too excited. All day at work it's practically all I could think about. I even called the doctor's office twice! I want to end today's post with a few uplifting verses from a new-found fertility friend who has already encouraged me more than I've been since I started this journey.

 "My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience. But let patience have its perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing" James 1:2-4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Rollins

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers