Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Seriously?!

I had to stop by the drug store tonight to get yet ANOTHER ovulation kit...joy. The one I bought had 7 tests in it and I used them all with no sign of ovulation :( so I needed more. Anyway, as I was checking out, feeling depressed that I was spending $50 again for some other device to try to help us get pregnant, who should be standing behind me but a beautiful, glowing pregnant woman. I mean really?!?!?! You know, she almost seemed to be smirking at me, but I know that's just my bitterness and jealousy showing. Which, by the way, I never knew I could EVER have so much of (bitterness and jealousy that is). I then proceeded to my husband's softball game and I was walking up the steps when, who should I see? Yep, you guessed it...a beautiful, glowing pregnant woman with her belly screaming at me 'Haha, I've got a baby in here and you don't!' Ahhhhh, I just wanted to go home and go to bed. But I didn't and some part of me feels assured that I'll have my day with a big, beautiful belly...it's just taking longer than "planned", at least on my part. God has it all worked out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Rollins

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers