Sunday, July 1, 2012

2 Steps Forward, 3 Steps Back

I'm angry. Ticked off. Confused. Frustrated. Just plain mad. 50 days and NO period. What the heck is going on?! I mean, we were on the right track with the Metformin and my Clomid prescription, which is just stuck to my fridge waiting to be filled. Now...nothing. I seriously feel like we are back at square one, just like last year when I came off birth control and never got a period. And no, I'm not pregnant. I've seen 3 single pink lines in the past 3 weeks. So I guess I'll be calling and visiting the doctor yet again. This time he'll give me Provera to start my period. I already know what they're going to do. I could be an OB doctor at this point. I have more knowledge about this stuff than I ever thought I would. I wish I didn't. Now I just worry I won't ovulate, even with the Clomid. I know it's not for me to worry about, but I'm just in one of those moods today where I want to complain and be down about this infertility crap! I'm just blah...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Rollins

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers