Monday, July 23, 2012

Long Time No Post

It's good to be back home!! I've been in Pennsylvania on a mission trip with my church...no wi-fi. I realized how much time I spend online after being without for a week :) It was good for me though. For a while, I actually forgot I was infertile. Then as soon as we got home, it hit me. Back to reality. Facing all the people who know and are wondering, "Is she pregnant yet?" At least that's what I think they're saying in their heads. So even after coming back from an amazing trip of doing God's work, I'm feeling blah today. Just down in the dumps.

On another note, I started taking Clomid 50mg on Friday. I've been feeling dizzy from it, but it's starting to subside. I've also been a little moody, but I don't know if that's actually from the meds or just things that have happened in the past few days putting me in a bad mood. I pray that the Clomid will work this first time and I'll see the two pink lines that I've longed for.

A friend of mine sent me this quote, cliche but true:
"Nothing worth doing is ever easy, but one day it'll all be worth it."

1 comment:

  1. i start clomid 100 once AF comes... Good luck with clomid 50!

    ReplyDelete

Baby Rollins

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers