Saturday, June 23, 2012

5 Years and Counting

This post is dedicated to my husband on our five year anniversary. I love you!

 First of all, I have the best man ever, and I hope all you ladies think yours is the best, but MINE is. :) He has been my rock through all of this infertility junk. He's been my shoulder to cry on, my friend to laugh with, my adviser to help make decisions, even the housekeeper when I've been too tired or worn down to clean. And best of all, he is a man of God. His faith is so strong and has taught me more about trusting the Lord with EVERY part of my life. He never gets tired of my infertility talk, or at least he doesn't make it known. He just comforts me with his love and support. I've always known that we were perfect for each other, our personalities are so alike yet different. Whatever I lack he makes up for! But after facing infertility, I see even more how God had a perfect plan when he put us together...way back in high school! (middle school if you count the "boyfriend/girlfriend", parents take us to the movies, talk on the phone 'til midnight stuff) Anyway, I can't wait to see what the next five years brings us. Hopefully children, but we shall see! Whatever it is, we're in it together.

 "Love is patient, love is kind...it it not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs...it always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails." 1 Corinthians 13:4-5,7-8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Rollins

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers