Thursday, July 5, 2012

Clomid, Metformin, Provera...Oh My!

I wonder what goes through the pharmacist's head when I go to get my prescriptions filled. This time I got 3! She's probably thinking, "poor girl", because she was really nice to me and the tone in her voice was kind of an "I'm so sorry" tone. I couldn't help but to laugh a little, to myself, at carrying out three prescriptions, all of which are supposed to help me ovulate! When I was first diagnosed with PCOS I did a lot of "research" (aka Googling things that came to mind and reading forums!) and heard of all these drugs, but I never thought I would actually be taking them...ALL. Hopefully the side effects won't be too terribly bad. Pray for us that the combination of these meds will help result in a little bundle of joy. :) And I'll be glad to pray for you too, just leave your request as a comment!

1 comment:

  1. I'll be praying for u and hope it works on ur first try. Treatments are not fun

    ReplyDelete

Baby Rollins

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers