Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Realization

So last night I had this dream that I was pregnant, and it felt so real. Real enough that I felt like I finally realized what will happen to my body when I do get pregnant. The stretching growing stomach, the uncomfortable feelings, the fear of the health of the baby and fear of delivery! Although I know I won't ever realize it all until it happens, but still, it was the weirdest feeling. I've woken up the past few mornings with a sick, nausaeus feeling and even had dry heaves 2 mornings. I'm taking some meds for a small infection, so it may be from that, but I can't help but to think how much worse it might be when I am pregnant. Anyway, it was just so weird, like an epiphany :) At first it made me feel really anxious and scared, but I talked to Jonathan about it and he made me feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Rollins

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers