Friday, April 13, 2012

Friday the Thirteenth

I never got my period, and there was no sign of it in sight. I couldn't stand it. I took a test last night. It was the most nervous I had ever been about peeing on a stick. I actually cried before I even decided to do it! My mind is so conditioned to seeing "no" that I want to avoid any unnecessary hurt, which makes me not want to take a test. But I did. And still only one pink line.

I'm confused now, because I ovulated and should've gotten my period by now, 2 days ago actually. And there isn't even any sign of it. No sleepless night, heavy/pressure feeling, NOTHING. So now of course I'm worried that I'm not going to get it and we'll be back in the same boat we were in before the metformin. Maybe it was just a temporary fix. I don't know. But I'm taking it pretty hard this month. Jonathan is too. It's the first time I've seen him actually get emotional about it. He's worried it's him. As soon as my period does come, I'm going to call my doc and get her to write him an order for the urologist (at least that where she told me he'd need to go). Then we can cross off one more thing on our list of to-dos before we try another treatment.

As difficult as this is, I can't imagine going through it without my faith in God and my Christian sisters who lift me up in prayer and through encouraging words!

"Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours." Mark 11:24

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Rollins

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers