Monday, April 9, 2012

Oh the Agony!

2 more days...and it's killing me! Not that I am wishing my life away, but I can't stand the wait for my period to start. Every month my emotions go on a roller coaster ride.

First it's "Oh good, I got my period again this month, maybe my body is trying to be normal and now we have another chance to try."

Then it's "Ok, go. Every other day!" :)

And then "Yay, my temp went up. Wait, did we have sex on the right day?!"

And finally the next two weeks go by s-l-o-w and my mind goes from excitement of thinking about the possibility of being pregnant to being completely down in the dumps thinking "Don't get your hopes up." Aghhhhhhhh!

It's kinda funny I guess if you think about it...well maybe not! Anyway, these next two days will be torturous. Although for me it could very well be 3,4, or 5 days. But according to my charting and patterns I've seen, 2 days it is!

On pins and needles...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Rollins

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers