Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Doctor Appointment

Just got back from the OB and got some encouraging news. The dr. seems to think that I am ovulating since taking the Metformin has regulated my periods, which according to her means my hormones are balancing out. I still have my doubts though. She seems to always be too positive and like she is trying to keep me from getting discouraged. And I'd rather know the truth. I showed her my BBT chart and she said it looked great, eventhough after I "ovulate" my temp goes back down. So she said to give it 6-12 months! I thought I was going to fall off the table. She told me that a year ago when we decided we would start trying to get pregnant. Then when I started Metformin, she said 3-6 months. So I am waiting until July, and then we take the next steps. Semen analysis and possibly Clomid. She also told me that we could do a day 21 progesterone check to make sure I am ovulating, but then she reassured me that I was. That would require blood work every month, and insurance wouldn't pay because it's for fertility. AND on top of all this I am home sick today. The pollen is killing me. My whole face hurts, but I'm afraid to take any meds due to it possibly interfering with my fertility. So I'll suffer, and I'll do it gladly if it means a better chance of conceiving a child.

1 comment:

  1. Great post! I enjoyed reading the definition and importance of EMR software and I learned a lot. Now I understand more about ehr software in india. Thanks for sharing this valuable information.

    ReplyDelete

Baby Rollins

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers