Friday, April 26, 2013

Green Light

Full speed ahead! We got the okay from our doctor to proceed with the IUI. My lining was thick, I had one big follicle, and my LH and estrogen levels were good. My sister is coming over in about 30 minutes to give me my Ovidrel shot (I asked her to come and do it since she's a nurse and I hate needles). Then Sunday morning we go for the IUI. I'm so excited!!! But a little nervous too. My coworker asked me how I will know if it worked, and it got me thinking about how nerve wracking this 2 week wait will be. AND how I'm already dreading getting my period or having to endure seeing another negative pregnancy test. Since I've been on birth control since January, that hasn't been a problem. BUT, I'm going to try my best to be positive and believe that this is going to work. I've prayed and asked God for this to allow us to have a child and I know that if it is His will for my life then we'll have success! After all, if I didn't have some amount of hope for success, I wouldn't be going through this process in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Rollins

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers