Wednesday, April 24, 2013

An Update

I went back to the doctor Sunday morning for my monitoring visit, hoping to hear news that we would have the IUI done within the next couple of days. Not so much. :/ My follicles weren't as big as they needed to be and the lining of my uterus wasn't thick enough yet either. The good news the doctor told us was that both of those things, the follicles and the lining, matched up and that apparently my body is just progressing more slowly. 

BUT, apparently with good news come bad news. Well, I guess it's not that bad, but the fact that my doctor told me there was some "bad news" makes me feel worse about it. My LH level was elevated slightly. The doctor said that it wasn't too alarming, but that if it did get too high then we would have to stop treatment for this cycle. Of course that was upsetting, and I kind of wish he wouldn't have even said it! On the other hand, I do appreciate his honesty and him keeping me from having false hope. 

 Tomorrow I will go in for another monitoring appointment to see if my follicles grew. I'm praying for nice, plump eggs!! :) 

1 comment:

Baby Rollins

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers