Friday, August 24, 2012

Ding, Ding, Ding- Round Two

No babies this month. I started my second round of Clomid 50 mg on Monday...my birthday. Which is also the day that I had to take a pregnancy test (negative) because my period was so off and weird, and when I called the nurse she suggested doing that just in case. Then she tells me to just go on with my normal routine of taking Clomid starting day 3 (eventhough my period was strange and spotty), but that I could be pregnant and it was too early to tell. Lady, it's day 34 (or CD 3?)!!! No way is it "too early" to test. Seriously, I don't know how nurses can be so unhelpful sometimes! So needless to say, it's not how I envisioned my 27th birthday. In fact, a few years ago I would have said, "I'll have kids or be pregnant by the time I'm 27." That WAS my goal. Of course I still technically have this whole year to meet the "be pregnant at 27" part. Now my goal is simple...get pregnant. Easier said than done. I did get a little upset thinking about how old my mom was by the time she had my sister and me. 27.  So here I am, the same age as her when she was DONE having kids, and I haven't gotten started.  Oh well. Age is just a number, and when I finally meet my little one that God is working so hard on perfecting, I won't care how old I am...but I would like it to be sooner than later. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Rollins

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers