Monday, March 12, 2012

Negative

So my hubby came home and this morning he practically made me pee on a stick! :) I knew it wouldn't be positive because my spotting's been heavier. Of course it came up, you guessed it, one pink line. Then today everything in my body seemed to go back to normal, like a regular cycle. Go figure, a waste of a test! Anyway, another chance to try. I don't know why, but I just feel it's going to happen sooner than later. I go back to the OB at the end of this month, so we shall see what she says.

"After you have suffered for a little while, the God of all grace, who called you to His eternal glory in Christ, will Himself perfect, confirm, strengthen and establish you."
1 Peter 5:10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Rollins

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers