Thursday, March 8, 2012

Waiting and Wondering

So much for 30 days in my cycle. It's now been 34 days and I'm so anxious to know what's going on in my body. I FEEL like I'm cramping and about to start my period, but I haven't. And I've had minimal spotting, but that's it. So I looked online (bad idea) and read that many women have the same symptoms when they are in early pregnancy. So my hopes go soaring and then I come back to the realization that I'm more than likely not pregnant. AND I've been taking my BBT and it's been down. From what I've read it's supposed to go up if you're pregnant. So then I also looked that up on line and some women can still experience low BBT, especially if it's early. So...I just don't know. Jonathan is out of town anyway and I would never take a test without him here because it's just as important to him as it is to me. So maybe by Sunday I'll take one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Rollins

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers