Friday, October 5, 2012

Surprise!

No, I'm not pregnant. :) But apparently every other woman in my town is. I just left Target and lost count of the pregnant women. And the other night we went to eat and then to get groceries, and between those two places I saw about 7 big bellies!!!

Anyway, the surprise is Aunt Flo decided to show up today. I didn't even have the usual symptoms: sore breasts, moody, fatigue. Although now that I think about it, I was awfully emotional last weekend and slept horrible 2 nights ago. I always have a restless night of sleep right before my period starts, weird I know. Many women would dread it...but I'm jumping for joy! The best part is I didn't have to take any progesterone. Last time my cycle was this irregular it was 67 days, but this time it's only 49 days. Whoo hoo! So I wondered if I should take my Clomid 75 mg. this time, but I'm pretty sure I won't because I have plans to be out of town around days 14-16 and of course my husband will not be with me. It's a girls only thing. So I'd feel like I was wasting pills if I took them and then couldn't even make the best of our chances. After a year and a half of waiting, what's one more month?! Plus I am so stressed out with work I don't have time to worry about conceiving. (Ok that's kind of a lie, but I am really stressed! :))


No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Rollins

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers