Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year

It's 2012, a year full of new possibilities and as far as I'm concerned, a year closer to me becoming a mommy! Still taking Metformin, 3 a day, and for the most part I am over the side effects. I've found that if I take it right after I eat and have plenty of food on my stomach, then I don't get the cramping and the nausea. Mother nature and the meds still haven't kicked my body into regularity...but I guess it takes time.

Something exciting though: Right befor Christmas, Jonathan and I went to dinner at a Chinese restaurant. We got fortune cookies at the end of the meal and mine said "God will give you everything that you want." It was really cool, like God talking to me b/c we had been talking at dinner about a baby and what we've had to go through so far and wondering what this year would bring us. I felt a comfort that I can't explain. And that night as I was going to bed, as I prayed, I felt this overwhelming sense of peace and comfort. It was like the Lord was saying, "It's coming. Just wait. I"ll take care of everything".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Rollins

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers