Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Anovulatory

Well, it looks like that's what this cycle is according to my BBT. I had a little spike, but then it went back down, then I had another little spike, which is going back down now. ???? I really thought I was ovulating, and it really sucks getting your hopes up by actually having a period. And I'm just going to take a minute to vent...I'm not even overweight! I weigh 125 lbs. and am 5'4". I don't get it! Everything I read about women with PCOS and fertility issues has something to do with weight. Not that I'm knocking anyone else who is overweight and having these same issues, but at least you have somewhat of an explanation! I don't understand :( I'm starting to feel the depression that comes along with infertility, which according to the definition I'll technically be in a few weeks (infertile- failure of a couple to conceive a pregnancy after trying to do so for at least one full year). I never thought I'd go through this and it's probably one of my worst fears.

"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Rollins

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers